Your help is needed and appreciated.
Please take a moment to consider how your generous tax-exempt donation can help present choral music of the highest quality to the residents of Cape Cod. We count on your support and generosity.
Ways to Support Cape Cod Chorale
- Make a Donation to Cape Cod Chorale: Donations of all amounts are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Cape Cod Chorale is a 501c3 corporation. The tax ID number is 043205382. Names of supporters at all levels are printed in the concert programs, or you may choose to be anonymous.
The names of donors are printed in Cape Cod Chorale’s programs according to the following categories:
-Conductor’s Circle ($5,000 and above)
-Donor (up to $99)
At the Patron level and above, you will be given 2 tickets to our December concert. You can attend either concert.
- Buy an Advertisement in our Program: Cape Cod Chorale sells advertising in the programs for its concerts. If you are interested in buying an advertisement, please contact us.
- Make a Matching Gift: Many corporations will match the gifts given to non-profits by their employees. Please check with your employer.
- Securities: These investments make excellent gifts for many donors to consider. When a person owns securities that have a long-term gain and gives them to Cape Cod Chorale, they are received at the current fair market value. The donor is able to deduct as a gift on his or her federal income tax return the full fair market value of the securities, thereby avoiding all capital gains tax.
- Make a Bequest: Bequests are gifts left by will. This is the best-known deferred gift, and therefore the most often used. Most bequests may be written for a specific amount, a percentage of the total estate, or the remainders after specified conditions are met. A bequest may include cash, securities, or other assets of the donor’s choice.
Board members of the Cape Cod Chorale welcome an opportunity to meet with you and discuss these or other considerations in more detail.
To support the Cape Cod Chorale in any of these ways, please contact:
Cape Cod Chorale, PO Box 751, Sandwich, MA 02563
Cheryl Craig, President: email@example.com 508-776-4521
Cape Cod Chorale is a 501c3 corporation. Tax ID #043205382